Labels

Monday, November 11, 2013

Site Update

Dear Oncers,

I can't tell you how badly I feel about being behind on posting my ONCE Upon A Time notes. As always, I take my notes the night the episode airs; but take time to organize them, detail the episode and screen shot the images I want- all while avoiding spoilers, other sites, etc.  I thank those of you that visit my site -I appreciate it.

On my side of the island I've been very overwhelmed with personal priorities over the past few months that are resulting in the delays. Writing about this fairytale brings me so much joy and my own flashbacks- plus it gives me a fun creative outlet that I love and need. It is pissing me off that I've fallen behind in all of my writing, but I will catch up. I know it really isn't important to anyone else about me keeping my site current or not- that is a goal I put on myself. Whether I take notes and post stuff or not, for me the truly important and special thing is that this beautiful show strikes a very deep chord with me. It encourages me to find and treasure the good that is truly in my heart… and it reminds me that I too must hold on to Hope, Love, Light, Family, and Home.
I hope it does the same for you.

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's Adventures in Storybrooke are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.